Ankit’s life goal is to utilize his skills and experience in Accounting and his passion for people and #coaching to be a #strategic brain for people.
Ankit has personally invested thousands of dollars to study, learn, train and be mentored by the best in the world, including Brian Tracy, Anthony Robbins, Deepak Chopra, Simon Sinek to name a few. Ankit is also a HBDI certified practitioner. He stills reads an hour every day to educate himself on variety of topics.
He has very strong accounting background:
- 2005: Bachelors of Accounting
- 2007: Masters of Professional Accounting
- 2010: CPA
Over the years he has worked in variety of industries achieving some significant milestones:
2007 to 2011 Australian water system: Leading providers of water management system. With over 100 employees and total of 5 manufacturing sites, the average turnover of the company was $40 million. Notable achievements include:
- Winner of CEO Excellence award.
- Started as helping person for roll out procedure from MYOB to Microsoft Navision. Soon was performing account payable duties, later promoted as Assistant accountant (01/08/2007) and finally Accountant (01/07/2009).
2011 to 2015 Holcim Australia: Leading supplier of aggregates, concrete and concrete pipe and products. With over 2700 employees and turnover of 1.3 Billion, Holcim operates right across the Australian continent with more than 200 concrete plants and over 88 quarry operations. Notable achievements include:
- Process improvement in payroll department, $1m positive impact on EBITDA.
- Create an intranet site to act as shop-front for Shared services. This enabled business managers to utilize the services available to them more efficiently.
- Improving clarity around processes and financials by conducting training with business managers.
2017 to Now: Parmalat Australia: Leading Milk and dairy manufacturer. With over 3000 employees and turnover of 2 Billion. Parmalat is part of a larger French group Lactalis which is one of the worlds largest dairy producers. Notable achievements include:
- Sustainable and significant process improvement in budget and forecasting process. Reducing time spend and increasing accuracy.
- Created strong working relationships with all business partners.
Outside work Ankit likes to play Cricket, Volleyball and snooker. He also likes listening to variety of music and watching world cinema. His passion for people and history takes to all sorts of places. China is his favourite destination till date.